The Team USA Scholarship program has helped launch the careers of a long list of top American drivers - starting with CART Champion Jimmy Vasser in 1990 and continuing with the likes of today’s IndyCar drivers Charlie Kimball and Josef Newgarden, NASCAR Sprint Car driver AJ Allmendinger, along with sports car aces Joey Hand and Andy Lally.
In our latest video tutorial, Team USA founder Jeremy Shaw and a group of his esteemed alumni explain just what it takes to win a scholarship and how it can help jump start a career.
It’s one of the best programs in racing for young American drivers today.
- Most Viewed
- What Teams Look For
- Managing Your Racing Career
- Open vs. Closed Wheel Racing
- Finding Sponsorship: Where to Begin
- Working with Media – Part 1
- Working with Media – Part 2
- Knowing When to Move Up
- Becoming a Champion – Bobby Unser
- Becoming a Champion – Mario Andretti
- Getting Started in Karting
- Getting Started – SCCA
- Finding a Career in Motorsports
- Winning a Racing Scholarship
- Preparing for the Big Test
- The Ladder System
- Racing in Europe
- The Complete Driver
- The Driver Coach
- FIA Young Driver Excellence Academy
- How to Make it to the Top, with McLaren’s Zak Brown
- Landing a sponsor
- The Teamwork Challenge
- The Fast Way Up the Racing Ladder
- F4 US Championship: The Starting Point
- Esports: The Game Changer?
- What It Takes to Be a Great Racing Driver… In 90 seconds
- The Racing Ladder: How to Move Up