These days, finding sponsorship is the key to every racing effort. Believe me, I’ve been at this for quite a while now, and it isn’t easy.
In our latest video, we present an interesting case history: How Charle Kimball - who was diagnosed with diabetes - turned this negative into a positive, and earned sponsorship of his IndyCar program.
There’s a lot to learn from what Charlie has accomplished and just how he did it.
If you’re dreaming of landing that big sponsor who will take you to the top, I suggest you take a look.
- Most Viewed
- What Teams Look For
- Managing Your Racing Career
- Open vs. Closed Wheel Racing
- Finding Sponsorship: Where to Begin
- Working with Media – Part 1
- Working with Media – Part 2
- Knowing When to Move Up
- Becoming a Champion – Bobby Unser
- Becoming a Champion – Mario Andretti
- Getting Started in Karting
- Getting Started – SCCA
- Finding a Career in Motorsports
- Winning a Racing Scholarship
- Preparing for the Big Test
- The Ladder System
- Racing in Europe
- The Complete Driver
- The Driver Coach
- FIA Young Driver Excellence Academy
- Landing a sponsor
- The Teamwork Challenge