As we all know, the road to the top for a driver can often be a very slippery slope. How many times have we seen one small mis-step end a very promising career? - Just like that.
How do you know when it's the right time to move up? And when you need a little more seasoning?
To find out, we've assembled an all-star panel of drivers - headed by the Chairman of the Grand Prix Drivers Association - Alex Wurz.
I think you'll find their observations very enlightening.
- Most Viewed
- What Teams Look For
- Managing Your Racing Career
- Open vs. Closed Wheel Racing
- Finding Sponsorship: Where to Begin
- Working with Media – Part 1
- Working with Media – Part 2
- Knowing When to Move Up
- Becoming a Champion – Bobby Unser
- Becoming a Champion – Mario Andretti
- Getting Started in Karting
- Getting Started – SCCA
- Finding a Career in Motorsports
- Winning a Racing Scholarship
- Preparing for the Big Test
- The Ladder System
- Racing in Europe
- The Complete Driver
- The Driver Coach
- FIA Young Driver Excellence Academy
- How to Make it to the Top, with McLaren’s Zak Brown
- Landing a sponsor
- The Teamwork Challenge
- The Fast Way Up the Racing Ladder
- F4 US Championship: The Starting Point
- Esports: The Game Changer?
- The Racing Ladder: How to Move Up