One big challenge young drivers face as they move up the ranks is learning to work with a team. The further up you move, the bigger the team - and the more important communication skills become.
In our latest video we take a look at one of the more diverse teams in racing - the Castrol Honda World Touring Car Team, a Japanese Team run by an Italian outfit, with drivers from three different countries.
We discover how drivers and team members from many different backgrounds work together toward a common goal: winning.
Take a look at this video, and see just how this unique racing outfit gels together, and overcomes its challenges.
- Most Viewed
- What Teams Look For
- Managing Your Racing Career
- Open vs. Closed Wheel Racing
- Finding Sponsorship: Where to Begin
- Working with Media – Part 1
- Working with Media – Part 2
- Knowing When to Move Up
- Becoming a Champion – Bobby Unser
- Becoming a Champion – Mario Andretti
- Getting Started in Karting
- Getting Started – SCCA
- Finding a Career in Motorsports
- Winning a Racing Scholarship
- Preparing for the Big Test
- The Ladder System
- Racing in Europe
- The Complete Driver
- The Driver Coach
- FIA Young Driver Excellence Academy
- How to Make it to the Top, with McLaren’s Zak Brown
- Landing a sponsor
- The Teamwork Challenge
- F4 US Championship: The Starting Point
- The Racing Ladder: How to Move Up