So your car is understeering like a pig- pushing into the wall. Or oversteering like a bear - about to swap ends.
How do you fix the problem ?
In our latest video Jay O’Connell , the technical director for RLL Racing explains just how to do it.
- Mechanical Balance
- Aerodynamic Center of Pressure Balance
- Getting the Alignment Right
- The Ideal Setup
Race Car Set up
- Most Viewed
- Understeer/Oversteer 1: What’s faster?
- Understeer/Oversteer 2: Mistaking One For Other
- Understeer/Oversteer 3: Balancing the Car
- Understeer/Oversteer 4: Driving Around Problem
- Engineering the Race Car – Jim Hall
- Car Set Up 1: Camber, Castor, Toe, Ackerman
- Car Set Up 2: Springs, Shocks, Roll Bars
- Car Set Up 3: Ride Height, Rake, Weight Jackers
- Learning Car Setup on a Simulator
- Race Engineering and Design – John Heinricy
- Becoming a Race Engineer
- Data Acquisition: Using Telemetry for Speed
- Delivering the Power: Engineering the Motor
- Formula 1 Testing – Felipe Massa
- Get a Grip: How to Drive at the Limit
- How To Win With Race Car Technology
- Driver vs Engineer: Developing a Relationship
- Tuning Shocks/Dampers For Speed – Part One: How They Work
- Tuning Shocks/Dampers for Speed – Part Two: On-Track Testing