In our last video, Felipe Massa explained how F1 Teams use simulators to test and develop their race cars for speed. In our newest video we’ll show how you can use a sim to do the same thing with your race car.
Kelly Jones, the ex-fighter pilot who heads up Racecraft1.com - along with a group of top up-and-coming drivers - show just how it’s done.
Gentlemen, start your laptops.
Race Car Set up
- Most Viewed
- Understeer/Oversteer 1: What’s faster?
- Understeer/Oversteer 2: Mistaking One For Other
- Understeer/Oversteer 3: Balancing the Car
- Understeer/Oversteer 4: Driving Around Problem
- Engineering the Race Car – Jim Hall
- Car Set Up 1: Camber, Castor, Toe, Ackerman
- Car Set Up 2: Springs, Shocks, Roll Bars
- Car Set Up 3: Ride Height, Rake, Weight Jackers
- Learning Car Setup on a Simulator
- Race Engineering and Design – John Heinricy
- Becoming a Race Engineer
- Data Acquisition: Using Telemetry for Speed
- Delivering the Power: Engineering the Motor
- Formula 1 Testing – Felipe Massa