How many times have you heard drivers say, “ It was understeering like a pig going in, and then suddenly it turned into snap oversteer”.
And then they hit the wall.
In our latest video tutorial, a group of top drivers and engineers explain just why that happens. And how to prevent it.
http://SAFEisFAST.com is a free Online Driver Development program for aspiring drivers providing video tutorials as well as direct advice from today's top racers and industry experts.
Race Car Set up
- Most Viewed
- Understeer/Oversteer 1: What’s faster?
- Understeer/Oversteer 2: Mistaking One For Other
- Understeer/Oversteer 3: Balancing the Car
- Understeer/Oversteer 4: Driving Around Problem
- Engineering the Race Car – Jim Hall
- Car Set Up 1: Camber, Castor, Toe, Ackerman
- Car Set Up 2: Springs, Shocks, Roll Bars
- Car Set Up 3: Ride Height, Rake, Weight Jackers
- Learning Car Setup on a Simulator
- Race Engineering and Design – John Heinricy
- Becoming a Race Engineer
- Data Acquisition: Using Telemetry for Speed
- Delivering the Power: Engineering the Motor
- Formula 1 Testing – Felipe Massa
- Driver vs Engineer: Developing a Relationship