How many times have we seen drivers go out and set a blistering pace - only to blister their tires and fade back into the pack.
In our latest video, a group of elite drivers explain how to go fast, and still save your tires.
Join IndyCar and sports car aces Tony Kanaan, Sébastien Bourdais, Ryan Briscoe, Joey Hand, Jan Magnussen and John Edwards for a lively discussion on the art of Tire Management
- Most Viewed
- The Fast Line
- Late Braking
- Driving Simulators: iRacing
- Hitting the Apex
- Driving Simulators: Training Exercises
- Maximizing Your Tires
- Driving with Downforce
- Karts to Cars
- Is Smooth Fast?
- Learning a New Track
- The Perfect Lap
- Left-Foot Braking
- Fernando Alonso’s 7 Tips for Young Drivers
- Driving The Green Hell
- Driver vs Engineer: Developing a Relationship
- In Fast – Out Fast: The Secrets of Carrying Speed
- Developing a Winning Strategy
- Throttle Control
- Speed vs Consistency
- Qualifying: How to lay down a flyer