With the Indy 500 coming up, there’s going to be a lot of talk about strategy - and how it can determine the outcome of a race.
In our latest video, three of the best strategists in the business - Penske’s Tim Cindric, Ganassi’s Mike Hull, and Andretti’s Bryan Herta explain race strategy and how young drivers can use it to up their game.
Finally, Bryan and Alexander Rossi give you an inside look at how they pulled off that amazing win at the Speedway last year.
- Most Viewed
- The Fast Line
- Driving Simulators: iRacing
- Hitting the Apex
- Driving Simulators: Training Exercises
- Maximizing Your Tires
- Late Braking
- Driving with Downforce
- Karts to Cars
- Is Smooth Fast?
- Learning a New Track
- The Perfect Lap
- Left-Foot Braking
- Ross Bentley’s Speed Secrets
- Ross Bentley’s Speed Secrets Part 2
- Fernando Alonso’s 7 Tips for Young Drivers
- Driving The Green Hell
- Driver vs Engineer: Developing a Relationship
- In Fast – Out Fast: The Secrets of Carrying Speed
- Esports: The Game Changer?
- Learning To Lead a Race
- The Secrets to Winning The Indy 500
- Finding Tenths
- Developing a Winning Strategy
- Throttle Control
- Speed vs Consistency
- Qualifying: How to lay down a flyer