Turning a single fast lap is one thing - but the ability to keep on putting hot laps in, one after another, is something else.
Consistency. It's one of the toughest things for a young driver to master, and it's also one of the keys to winning.
In our latest video, an elite group of IndyCar and Le Mans winners explain just what it takes to get your lap times in order.
- Most Viewed
- The Fast Line
- Late Braking
- Driving Simulators: iRacing
- Hitting the Apex
- Driving Simulators: Training Exercises
- Maximizing Your Tires
- Driving with Downforce
- Karts to Cars
- Is Smooth Fast?
- Learning a New Track
- The Perfect Lap
- Left-Foot Braking
- Fernando Alonso’s 7 Tips for Young Drivers
- Developing a Winning Strategy
- Throttle Control
- Speed vs Consistency
- Qualifying: How to lay down a flyer