When you race an IndyCar, the driving position and car set-up are tailored just for you. It’s your car.
But when you go endurance racing, it’s quite different. Here you must share the car with other drivers of different sizes - and different driving styles.
In our latest video, a group of top IndyCar drivers go sports car racing - and explain what it takes to Drive as a Team.
- Most Viewed
- Secrets of Racing in the Rain
- Defending vs Blocking
- Racing in Traffic 1: Situational Awareness
- Racing in Traffic 2: Making the Right Moves
- Hustling a Stock Car around a Road Course
- The Challenge of Rallycross
- Racing a Formula E Car
- The Art of Endurance Driving
- Racing a Le Mans Hybrid prototype
- Pit Stops
- Oval Racing
- Street Circuits
- Starts and Restarts
- The Art of Passing
- Racecraft: The Art of Winning Races
- In Fast – Out Fast: The Secrets of Carrying Speed
- Ten Tips To Make You a Faster Driver
- Esports: The Game Changer?
- Corner One: Risk vs. Reward
- Evasive Action
- The Ultimate Hill Climb: The Challenge of Pikes Peak
- 24 Hour Racing
- Maximum Attack: How to be a World Rally Driver
- Sports Car Racing: Driving as a Team