It’s often said that racing in the rain is more of an art than a science. But trust me, there’s also a lot of science behind going fast in the rain.
And in our latest video, a group of the best IndyCar drivers explain just what that is. Everything from car set-up - to finding the fast line - to dealing with near zero visibility.
So join IndyCar rainmeisters Alexander Rossi, Ryan Hunter-Reay, Graham Rahal and Takuma Sato as they explain their secrets of racing in the rain.
- Most Viewed
- Secrets of Racing in the Rain
- Defending vs Blocking
- Racing in Traffic 1: Situational Awareness
- Racing in Traffic 2: Making the Right Moves
- Hustling a Stock Car around a Road Course
- The Challenge of Rallycross
- Racing a Formula E Car
- The Art of Endurance Driving
- Racing a Le Mans Hybrid prototype
- Pit Stops
- Oval Racing
- Street Circuits
- Starts and Restarts
- Corner One: Risk vs. Reward
- Evasive Action
- The Ultimate Hill Climb: The Challenge of Pikes Peak
- 24 Hour Racing