Our last video covered the basics of racing in traffic - Situational Awareness.
In our newest video we show you how to use traffic to your advantage - how to work your way through efficiently and safely.
The instructors are some of the best in the business - top drivers from the Pirelli World Challenge, one of the most competitive series in all of racing.
Big thanks to Andy Pilgrim, Brian Till, Corey Fergus, Dorsey Schroeder, Jack Baldwin, Johan Schwartz, Johnny O'Connell and Mark Wilkins!
- Most Viewed
- Secrets of Racing in the Rain
- Defending vs Blocking
- Racing in Traffic 1: Situational Awareness
- Racing in Traffic 2: Making the Right Moves
- Hustling a Stock Car around a Road Course
- The Challenge of Rallycross
- Racing a Formula E Car
- The Art of Endurance Driving
- Racing a Le Mans Hybrid prototype
- Pit Stops
- Oval Racing
- Street Circuits
- Starts and Restarts
- The Art of Passing
- Racecraft: The Art of Winning Races
- Corner One: Risk vs. Reward
- Evasive Action
- The Ultimate Hill Climb: The Challenge of Pikes Peak
- 24 Hour Racing
- Maximum Attack: How to be a World Rally Driver
- Sports Car Racing: Driving as a Team